Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant job,
- City of Westminster
- ASD support
- Potential teacher training
- Start ASAP
- Good Rates of Pay
An outstanding rated Secondary SEN School in the City of Westminster is looking to fill a Graduate Teaching Assistant job in a KS3 class to offer support to an autistic child. The job will involve working 1:1 with an autistic child providing consistency and support to their daily learning routines. You will also be offering the class teacher support with planning and preparing class lessons and activities, supporting lower academic ability groups of children and offering class support whenever necessary.
The school based in the heart of The City of Westminster has been rated Outstanding by Ofsted due to its team of talented and devoted staff, exceptional behaviour and innovative teaching ideas, enabling pupils a secure and supportive educational experience. Therefore the ideal candidate will have a friendly and devoted nature, the ability to work with Ofsted Outstanding and the desire to continuously improve upon yourself and your working environment.
The Ideal Graduate Teaching Assistant Applicant
- Have previous reference-able experience of working in a similar role, particularly within a Primary School environment
- Be a driven and enthusiastic individual
- Be passionate about the education of children
- Have previous experience of working with SEN
- Have an excellent knowledge of child safeguarding and protection procedures and the UK National Curriculum
- Be degree educated
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be fluent in English
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to become a Teacher in the near future due to the schools excellent Teacher Training schemes and supportive environment.