Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full-time Graduate Teaching Assistant required
- 1 Year long-term contract from September 2022
- Primary (KS1/2)
- Successful all through school
- London borough of Southwark
- Very competitive Salary
An excellent all through School in central SE London are looking to hire a few Graduates looking to get into Teaching themselves. The school are able to support a Graduate Teaching Assistant to develop in their career.
This is a long term contract starting from September 2022.
Graduate Teaching Assistant - The Role:
- You will work with pupils across key stages - supporting across a wide range of subjects.
- You may assist SEN pupils with learning on a 1-2-1 and small group basis interventions.
- You will be required to support the Class Teacher in delivering lessons and classroom management.
- You will be a positive and happy presence in class who is able to provide pupils with encouragement and praise.
- You will be creative, able to think outside the box of how to make the learning fun and accessible for the students.
- Your ultimate goal is to help pupils achieve and enjoy learning and become more independent.
Graduate Teaching Assistant - The role requirements:
- You will have relevant work or volunteer experience working with children or young people
- You will have a Degree or equivalent
- You will have good verbal and written communication skills
- You will be a team player
This role would suit a passionate and bubbly personality, someone who likes meeting new people, helping students and working as part of a team. Maybe you are thinking of becoming a Teacher? This would be a great foundation to start your teaching career. You must be friendly, patient and up for the challenge! The rewards are endless when you are a Graduate Teaching Assistant!
APPLY NOW FOR THIS GRADUATE TA ROLE IN SOUTHWARK - ZONE 1 LONDON
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.