- Are you a Graduate or an experienced Teaching Assistant ready for a new start?
- Are you ready to be a part of a vibrant and energetic school?
- Do you want to support and develop secondary students across a range of subjects?
Reeson Education are supporting an Outstanding Primary School in Brent who require a Teaching Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis in September 2022.
Based in Kensal, Brent this mainstream secondary school is easily accessed by public transport. The school aim to employ a Graduate Teaching Assistant, or someone with previous experience to join the welcoming environment and contribute towards the progress of every student.
Job Description - Teaching Assistant - Kensal Rise, Brent
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be required to:
- develop great relationships with both the students and staff members,
- support students across several subjects,
- work with students on a one-to-one basis, and in small groups,
- gain a strong understanding of the curriculum,
- be resourceful and use your initiative & take lead when necessary.
- hold a current DBS on the update service and be available for full-time work
The School - Teaching Assistant - Kensal Rise, Brent
Easily Accessed by train from Bakerloo and Overground lines the school was inspected by Ofsted in 2017 and achieved "Outstanding" on all measures. Relationships between staff and students are exceptionally strong and the school are proud to serve boys and girls of all abilities aged 6-11.
The school is a great place to work where the community is vibrant, focused on teaching, learning and caring for students. The community of staff is very strong, supportive and welcoming.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
If you are interested in this permanent role please send through your CV asap or contact Ruby from Reeson
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%