Graduate Teaching Assistant
REESON Education are working with a delightful two form entry school located in NW London. We are working with the head teacher to find a Teaching Assistant to join their team ASAP on a full time basis. The role will be based on supporting learning in maths and literacy, in small groups and 1:1 in Year 2.
About the school
The school is a small multicultural school with excellent resources for both teachers and children. The school provides children with a creative curriculum, making this a fun and inspiring school to work within. Teachers and children are happy within the school and teachers and support staff are offered excellent support from the senior leadership team.
The school are seeking someone that has:
- Previous experience working as a teaching assistant
- Good behaviour management
- Own initiative and is confident working on their own and as part of a team
- Good communication skills with children and adults, particularly children that have special educational needs
Candidates applying for this role must have the following:
- Educated to degree level (2:1)
- Two related references
- A recent DBS police check or be willing to process a new one
If you are excited in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Bonnie at REESON Education asap. Paid trial days will be arranged for successful applications.