Job: Graduate Teaching Assistant
Location: Feltham, London
* Central London Primary School
* Excellent public transport links
* Fantastic resources and local reputation
* Great way to get into a career within Teaching/Education
* Competitive daily rates of pay
We are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to work across EYFS, KS1 or KS2 at a very well - respected school in Feltham London. The role is for a March start and interviews/trial days will commence ASAP.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant you will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of the class. As a Graduate Teaching Assistant you will take ownership of some planning, marking and assessing throughout the year as well as taking your own intervention groups. There will be plenty of opportunities to observe other teachers across the school in a range of different year groups too.
Benefits of working in a Graduate Teaching Assistant role:
* Great opportunity for an aspiring teacher to get an understanding of what the career entails
* Develop your knowledge and practice with Special Educational Needs
* Benefit from free, continued professional support with the school and agency
* Work within a skills and motivated team
If you are a Graduate Teaching Assistant and looking for a new challenge, please email me your updated CV or pls call Keith @Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%