Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you looking to get into Education? Are you considering a future in Teaching? Would you like to work in a South West London primary school?
We are working with a mainstream primary school looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to come and join their team as soon as possible in November/December. The school have a wonderful team, supportive parents, and well-behaved children. If you are looking at what career path to next take and want to get experience working in a school setting this academic year, this could be the role for you!
This school offer links to both Schools Direct and Teach First routes into Teaching.
The school are:
- An ambitious and highly successful Primary School based in South West London
- A School that has a friendly atmosphere throughout
- Committed to offering a rewarding and supportive environment for all our teachers
- An OFSTED 'good' school with many outstanding features
- Easily accessible with great transport links.
You will need:
- To be able to develop good relationships within a team
- To communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- To create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
- To be motivated, creative and resourceful, as well as committed to developing your own practice
If you are a looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in a fantastic area of London, then please send through your CV to Carl at REESON Education today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.