Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Full-time Graduate Teaching Assistant required
* 1 Year long-term contract from January 2023
* Primary (KS1/KS2)
* OFSTED 'Good'
* London borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
* Salary dependant on experience
An excellent school based in West London are looking to hire a few Graduates who have an interest in education and/or are looking to get into teaching themselves. The school are able to support a Graduate Teaching Assistant to develop in their career.
This is a long term contract starting from January 2023.
Graduate Teaching Assistant - The Role:
* You will work with pupils across key stages - supporting across a wide range of subjects.
* You may be assisting SEN pupils with learning difficulties on a 1-2-1 and small group basis interventions.
* You will be required to support the Class Teacher in delivering lessons and classroom management.
* You will be a positive and happy presence in class who is able to provide pupils with encouragement and praise.
* You will be creative, able to think outside the box of how to make the learning fun and accessible for the students.
* You're there to help pupils achieve and enjoy learning and become more independent.
Graduate Teaching Assistant - The role requirements:
* You will have relevant work or volunteer experience working with children or young people
* You will have a Degree or equivalent
* You will have good verbal and written communication skills
* You will be a team player
This role would suit a passionate and bubbly personality, someone who likes meeting new people, helping students and working as part of a team. Maybe you are thinking about a longer career in education. This would be a great foundation to start your teaching career. You must be friendly, patient and up for the challenge! The rewards are endless when you are a Graduate Teaching Assistant!
If interested in the Graduate Teaching Assistant role, please apply directly or contact Jack on 02038410777 /
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.