Graduate Teaching Assistant - Dagenham
- Full-time Graduate Teaching Assistant required
- 1 Year contract
- Starting ASAP (January 2023)
- Successful and popular School
- London borough of Barking and Dagenham
- Competitive daily rate
An excellent School in Barking and Dagenham with multiple sites is looking to take on Graduate Teaching Assistants.
Graduate Teaching Assistant - The Role:
- You will work with lower ability and SEN pupils in Secondary key stages - supporting across a wide range of subjects.
- You may assist SEN pupils with learning on a 1-2-1 and small group basis.
- You will be required to support the Class Teacher in delivering lessons and classroom management.
- You will be a positive and happy presence in class who is able to provide pupils with encouragement and praise.
- You will be creative, able to think outside the box of how to make the learning fun and accessible for the SEN students.
- Your ultimate goal is to help pupils achieve and enjoy learning and become more independent.
Graduate Teaching Assistant - The role requirements:
- You will have relevant work or volunteer experience working with children or young people
- You will have a Degree or equivalent
- You will have good verbal and written communication skills
- You will be a team player
This role would suit a passionate and bubbly personality, someone who likes meeting new people, helping students and working as part of a team. Maybe you are thinking of becoming a Teacher? This would be a great foundation to start your teaching career. You must be friendly, patient and up for the challenge! The rewards are endless when you are a Graduate Teaching Assistant!
APPLY NOW FOR THIS GRADUATE TA ROLE IN BARKING AND DAGENHAM
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%