Graduate Teaching Assistant
Have you considered a career as a primary school teacher but would like to further your experience?
Have you graduated with a 2:1 or a 1st in a core subject degree - English/Maths/Science?
Primary Schools in Haringey are searching for ambitious and enthusiastic core subject graduates to join their support staff to work with a range of pupils.
Graduate Teaching Assistant - The Role
- Support Teachers in planning, preparation and delivery of lessons
- KS2 support across all subjects
- Keen to get involved with all areas including after school clubs, music or cooking
- Support children 1:1 (if necessary)
- 5 days a week or on a part time basis
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Candidate Specification
- Confident and demonstrates initiative
- Ability to build and maintain solid relationships with staff and students
- Aspiring Primary Teacher
- Previous Education experience is preferable
Graduate Teaching Assistant - The Benefits
- Temporary to permanent position
- Competitive pay package starting from GBP90 per day (depending on experience)
- Dedicated consultant who deals with each borough, so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
- Mobile app and online access monitor your diary and control when you work
The interview for this role will begin imminently. So if you feel you are suitable for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Haringey, then please either apply below or forward your CV or to find out any other suitable roles in primary age group please get in touch with primary team on 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.