We are currently seeking a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join our dynamic and passionate team at a primary school in central London from September 2023. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate who is looking to gain experience in the education sector and make a positive impact on the lives of young learners.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will work closely with the class teacher to support the learning and development of students across a range of subjects. You will also work with small groups of students and individuals who require additional support, and may be responsible for leading sessions under the guidance of the class teacher.
The successful Graduate Teaching Assistant candidate will have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in any subject
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for working with children and a commitment to their learning and development
- The ability to work collaboratively with other teachers and school staff
- Flexibility and adaptability to work across a range of subjects and year groups
In return, we can offer you:
- Competitive pay rates - £85-100 p/day
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression with links to School's Direct and Teach First
- A chance to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners and contribute to their future success
If you are a recent graduate who is passionate about education and looking for a rewarding and challenging role, we would love to hear from you! To Apply as a Graduate Teaching Assistant, please send an updated CV to Bonnie at REESON Education ASAP.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to [insert contact details here]. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%