Graduate Teaching Assistant
September 2023 start - Monday - Friday
Located in Brent - NW4
If you're considering becoming a teacher in 2024 but first you would like to gain more classroom experience and confidence, working as a graduate teaching assistant is a great opportunity.
We offer free training in SEND and safeguarding to help you maximise your potential while you earn at the same time.
Apply today or contact Dan directly on 0203 841 0777 for more information.
Three compelling reasons to work as a graduate teaching assistant:
1. You can make a difference by providing one-on-one support to students who need help with their academic, social, or emotional development. Witnessing their progress and success can be highly rewarding.
2. Your work will be diverse and engaging, as you'll collaborate with students of different ages, abilities, and backgrounds, supporting them in various subjects and activities. You'll also interact with teachers, support staff, and parents or caregivers.
3. Helping others and contributing to their success brings a sense of fulfillment and purpose that is hard to find in other professions.
- Varied tasks depending on age group and skill set, ranging from creative activities like finger painting to supporting the school band.
- Supporting the class teacher, ensuring a safe and happy classroom environment while managing student behavior.
- Building trust and providing support as children transition into young adults.
- Monitoring student progress and occasionally communicating with parents.
- Assisting children with additional learning needs such as autism, ADHD, and English as a second language.
If working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant sounds interesting to you then apply today or call Dan on 0203 841 0777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%