Graduate Teaching Assistant required - 30th October 2023
"I highly recommend Reeson Education to anyone seeking a career in education or part-time employment. My recruiter, Daniel, has been exceptional. He's reliable, responds promptly to all questions, and is very understanding" - Just one of our many glowing Google reviews - October 2023
Are you recent grad thinking about a career in education?
Want to test the waters and find out if education is the best sector for you?
Are you simply looking for a fun and flexible job?
Have you considered working as a graduate teaching assistant?
Working as a graduate teaching assistant might be the gateway to the job of your dreams.
If this sounds like you then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a mainstream primary school from October 30th.
Position: Graduate Teaching Assistant
Start Date: October 30th, 2023
Pay Range: £85 to £100 per day
Frequency - Monday to Friday - 08:30am to 15:30pm and Thursday 08:30 - 16:30
About this amazing school:
Work at a school committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment where every child can thrive, where they believe that with the right support and guidance, every student can reach their full potential.
Undertake your teacher training directly through this fantastic and progressive academy!
Make connections with some of the leading names in education!
Key Responsibilities of a graduate teaching assistant:
- Providing wider classroom and one-on-one support to children, helping them to stay engaged and focused in class.
- Implementing strategies to assist children, some of whom will have SEN such as autism and ADHD.
- Collaborating with the class teacher to adapt learning materials and activities to the needs of children.
- Offering emotional support and encouragement to build confidence and self-esteem.
- Monitoring student progress and working closely with the school's SENCO (Special Educational Needs Coordinator) to develop and review individualized support plans.
Requirements to work as a graduate teaching assistant:
- Experience working with children in some capacity, perhaps as an aupair/nanny, tutor or scout leader
- A compassionate and patient approach to working with children.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- A commitment to the child's well-being and academic progress.
Why you should work as a graduate teaching assistant?
- Competitive and progressive pay ranging from £85 to £100 per day
- A supportive and inclusive school environment that values the contributions of every team member.
- Professional development opportunities, including training related to ADHD and special educational needs as well as teacher training opportunities at this esteemed trust
To apply for this graduate teaching assistant role, please submit your CV detailing your relevant experience and qualifications or alternatively call Daniel at Reeson Education today on 0203 841 0777 to find ou
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%