Graduate Teaching Assistant
Mainstream Primary School
ASAP start - July 2024 minimum
Full time, 8:30 am - 4 pm, term time only
Looking for some classroom-based experience as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Graduate Teaching Assistant in a well-established primary school, based in Maida Vale. This primary school is committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment where every child can thrive.
Position: Graduate Teaching assistant
Location: Maida Vale
Pay: £80 - £100 per day
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full-time (8:30am - 4pm, term time only)
Responsibilities of the Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Assisting with classroom management and behaviour support.
- Providing one-on-one or small group support to students as directed by the teacher.
- Preparing and organising teaching materials and resources.
- Supporting students with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
- Creating a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and qualities:
- Previous experience working with children, ideally in an educational setting.
- A passion for education and a commitment to fostering student growth.
- Patience, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- A Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
What We Offer:
- A supportive and collaborative working environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Onsite training and mentorship.
- The chance to make a meaningful difference in the lives of young learners.
How to Apply:
If you are enthusiastic, dedicated, and ready to embark on a rewarding career as a Graduate Teaching Assistant, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV ASAP as interviews are commencing next week.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%