Graduate Teaching Assistant
Have you recently graduated?
Are you searching for a platform to kick start your career in education?
An Ofsted rated 'Good' Primary school in Hounslow is currently recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join them ASAP until the end of the academic year. The Primary school is situated near both tube and train stations and is easily accessible from most North-West and South West London boroughs. The Graduate Teaching Assistant will be expected to support in both KS1 and KS2.
This Primary school are looking for bright graduates who are enthusiastic and passionate about their input into a child's education. The Graduate who is appointed will be supporting the children in their numeracy and literacy within Key Stage 1 and 2. The Graduate Teaching Assistant's role will be to ensure each child is fulfilling the learning objectives for each lesson. Experience working with children in any capacity is highly desirable.
This is a fantastic platform for aspiring teachers to gain valuable experience in preparation for completing their teacher training the following year.
Your Responsibilities as a Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Immerse yourself in diverse tasks suited to the age group and your unique skill set, from fostering creative activities to supporting the school's musical endeavours.
- Partner closely with the class teacher, creating a safe and joyful classroom atmosphere while adeptly managing student behaviour.
- Act as a pillar of support as children navigate the transition into young adulthood.
- Keep a vigilant eye on student progress and occasionally liaise with parents, providing updates on their child's development.
- Extend unwavering support to children with diverse learning needs, including those with autism, ADHD, or English as a second language.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to expand their classroom experience prior to undertaking their teaching training and becoming a fully qualified classroom teacher.
If you are a Graduate or have experience working within schools and are interested in this Graduate Teaching Assistant position, please submit your updated CV ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%