We are currently seeking a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join our lovely school located in Tower Hamlets. As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will be working alongside our experienced teaching staff to support and enhance the learning experience of our students.
- Assisting in the planning and delivery of lessons
- Supporting students with their learning needs
- Helping to create a positive and engaging learning environment
- Conducting one-to-one or small group sessions with students
- Providing feedback to teachers on student progress
- Assisting with the preparation of classroom materials and resources
- Participating in extracurricular activities and school events
- A degree in Education or a related subject
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for teaching and working with children
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
In return, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment, ongoing training and development opportunities, and competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in joining our lovely school and making a difference in the lives of our students, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%