We are looking for Graduate Teaching assistants to work across EYFS, KS1 or KS2, in our South West London based Schools. These roles are due to commence in September or potentially earlier.
You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for graduate Teaching Assistants to join
- Here are some of the benefits of working in this role
* Great opportunity for an aspiring teacher to get an understanding of what the career entails
* Develop your knowledge and practice with Special Educational Needs
* Benefit from professional development and training opportunities
* Work within a skilled and motivated team
If you are a Primary School Teaching Assistant with a Degree and looking for a new role in a fantastic area of South West London then please send through your CV to REESON Education today.