Head Of Ethics
A full-time fixed term position for a Head Of Ethics has become available at a brilliant school in Enfield.
This is a maternity cover post. The school is seeking to appoint a Head Of Ethics for January 2020.
Applicants for this Head Of Ethics position will need experience of teaching RE and PSHE for all year groups from Year 7 to 11.
The salary for this Head Of Ethics position will range from £28355 to £44541, with TLR, depending on the experiences and qualifications of each candidate.
Following the Ofsted inspection in June 2018, the school continues to be 'Good'.
When Ofsted inspected the school, they found:
- School leaders and staff share high expectations for all students
- School assessments suggest that changes made to teaching practice is driving up students' progress and attainment
- Students feel safe and happy in school. Parents support this view and are happy with the progress their children are making
The percentage of students who continued in education or training or moved onto employment within the year following KS4 was 96% for the school, and 89% nationally.
The Progress 8 score is -0.18
Progress measures place the school in the top 40% of schools nationally.
'Students behave well and treat each other and staff with respect.' - Ofsted 2018
Applications are welcome from Head Of Ethics at any stage in their career including both British trained and overseas trained Head Of Ethics.
All applicants must have the following as a must in order to be considered for this position as a Head Of Ethics:
- UK QTS or an overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience of the RE and PSHE curriculum at KS3 to KS5
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Head Of Ethics, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education as soon as possible.