Health Care Assistant
- Full Time
- Long Term
- Immediate Start
- £70 -£90 p/d
A lovely SEN School situated in the North West of London is looking for a Health Care Assistant to effectively work as a Teaching Assistant within their school.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a move and change of pace.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be working closely with children that have Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties
- Supporting with Personal Care
- Working with Manual Handling & Hoist
- Potentially PEG Feeding
- Working with multi-sensory learning
- Monitoring Progression
- Liaising with Parents & Teachers
- Ofsted Outstanding School
- Approximately 300 Students
- Highly Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- State of the Art Facilities
The school are looking for someone who is charismatic and diligent. We are ideally looking for someone who already has an enhanced DBS that is on the update service.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%