Health Care Assistant - Islington
- Health Care Assistant
- Supporting children with disabilities
- Special Schools and provisions for children
- 9.00am - 4.00pm Monday-Friday
- London borough of Islington
- Up to £85 per day
- ASAP start
We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional Care Assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for their clients. There are multiple opportunities in Islington to work with young and older children with complex special needs and disabilities.
These are full time positions available with working hours being from 9.00am - 4.00pm, Monday - Friday.
If you have had experience in caring for Physical disability, Learning disability and Autism then we would like to hear from you.
Care Assistant Main Duties:
- Working in collaboration with your team to deliver the highest quality of care
- Following childrens specific care plans
- Supporting children with personal care (feeding, toileting, washing and dressing)
- Maintain childs dignity and independence
- Manual handling - Lifting and helping clients move around
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal Care Assistant will have experience working within a special school, Care/Nursing home and have positive and caring attitude with excellent communication skills.
Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
If you can travel to Islington and are interested in this role, please get in contact Kiesha @ Reeson on 02038410777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%