I am currently looking for Health care assistants who are currently looking to transition into a school environment working as an SEN TA.
- Ofsted Outstanding School
- £62 - £85 p/d
- Temp to Perm Scheme
- Full Time
- Immediate/January Start
If you haven't worked in a school environment before do not worry, we offer free CPD courses to get you well on your way! As an SEN TA you will be supporting the class teachers, for example helping to set up the classroom for the school day. You may be asked to work on a 1:1 basis or alternatively in small groups, during this time you would be expected to monitor children's behaviour and progress and report back to the class teachers as well as parents.
It is important to note that we are looking for the following attributes in the successful candidate:
- Team player, quicker thinker, resilient
- Computer literate
- Experience with Autism
- Happy to provide personal care
What are our client's schools like?
This is an Ofsted Outstanding school located in the borough of Brent that offer fantastic facilities for their students.
Are you interested? Here is what you can do:
- Send an up to date CV (including all related experience)
- Call and ask for Charlotte
Required Skills and Expertise
- Be an excellent, inspiring learning support assistant
- Have a proven track record of improvement
- Be able to creatively contribute to the development of the students and the curriculum