Health Care Assistant -Barking
- Health Care Assistant
- Supporting children with disabilities
- Day Care Centre and provisions for children
- 8.30am - 4.00pm Monday-Friday
- London borough of Croydon
- £70 - £80 per 7 hour shift
- October start
We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional Care Assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for their clients. There are multiple opportunities in Barking & Dagenham with day care centres. These are full time and part-time and ad-hoc positions available with working hours being from 8.30am - 4.00pm, Monday - Friday.
If you have had experience in caring for Physical disability, Learning disability including Autism and Mental Health disorders then we would like to hear from you.
We are consistently partnering with 'GOOD' and 'OUTSTANDING' provisions.
Care Assistant Main Duties:
- Working in collaboration with your team to deliver the highest quality of care
- Following client's specific care plans
- Supporting clients with personal care (feeding, toileting, washing and dressing)
- Maintain client's dignity and independence
- Manual handling - Lifting and helping clients move around
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal Care Assistant will have experience working within a Care/Nursing home and have positive and caring attitude with excellent communication skills.
Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social care is desirable although not essential.
Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is desirable.
If you are interested in being considered for any of the Care Centres and provisions for disabled children around Barking & Dagenham who we are partnered with, please get in contact Kiesha @ Reeson on 02038410777