Role : Higher Level Learning Support Assistant
Pay : £100 to £130 (Depending Upon Experience)
Location : Tottenham, Haringey
Start Date : ASAP
Reeson Education are currently recruiting for a Higher Level Learning Support Assistant to work at one of our Client school based in Haringey.
The headteacher of this three-form entry primary school based in Haringey are currently looking to on board an experienced Higher Level Learning Support Assistant .
The ideal candidate will need to have either previous experience or qualification of working as a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant
As a Higher Level Learning Support Assistant you will be responsible for the below:
- Prepare lessons with teachers, contributing to the planning cycle including evaluating and adjusting lessons in response to pupils' needs.
- Teach whole classes as part of PPA provision according to the PPA timetable.
- Also to provide short-term cover within any age group in response to teacher absence.
- Provide verbal and written feedback on lesson content, pupil responses to learning activities and pupil behaviour, to teachers and pupils in line with school policy.
- Motivate and progress pupils' learning following school policies and guidance from class teachers
- Organise and safely manage the appropriate learning environment and resources.
- Assess pupils' responses to learning tasks and where appropriate, modify methods to meet individual and/or group needs.
- Promote and support the inclusion of all pupils, including those with specific needs, both in the classroom as part of first-quality teaching and through intervention work.
- Use positive behaviour management strategies in line with the school's policy and procedures to contribute to a purposeful learning environment and encourage pupils to interact and work cooperatively with others.
The school can offer:
- a supportive and friendly team of staff
- opportunities to develop your skills and expertise
- on-going professional development
If this role of 'Higher Level Learning Support Assistant' sounds like something you'd be interested in, please apply by contacting Aum Mody at Reeson Education . Please ensure your CV is up to date with your correct contact details and presents your experience, ethos and aspirations for this role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.