Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Location: Sydenham, London
Type of Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join a three-form entry mainstream primary school located in Sydenham, SE London. The successful candidate will work closely with teachers and other support staff to deliver high-quality education their students.
Higher Level Teaching Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Delivering high-quality lessons to students under the direction of teachers
- Supporting the academic progress of students by using your knowledge and experience to create innovative and engaging lessons
- Assessing the learning needs of individual students and creating customised learning plans to meet their needs
- Mentoring and training other Teaching Assistants, providing guidance and support as required
- Managing resources and equipment, ensuring that they are appropriately used and stored
Higher Level Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- At least two years of experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school setting
- A thorough understanding of the national curriculum and the ability to deliver engaging and differentiated lessons
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, colleagues, and parents
- The ability to work collaboratively with other members of staff, including classroom teachers and SENCOs
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage your own time effectively
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and supportive primary school that is committed to providing high-quality education to all its students. They offer a comprehensive induction and ongoing professional development, as well as excellent opportunities for career progression.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant who is passionate about education and committed to making a positive difference to the lives of the students, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this Higher Level Teaching Assistant role, please send your CV and a covering letter to Carl at Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%