Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced higher level teaching assistant looking for a new role in Brent?
Do you have experience covering classes and overseeing groups of children or adults?
Have you been in charge of your own intervention groups?
If the answer is a resounding yes then Reeson Education has the perfect role for you.
What does a Higher Level Teaching Assistant do?
The responsibilities of a Higher Level Teaching Assistant differ from those of a general TA, you will:
- Cover classes while the teacher is planning or absent
- Be supporting young children in intervention groups, covering a range of SEN such as dyslexia, Autism and SEMH in a mainstream school
- Keep track of children's progress and occasionally report back to parents
- Oversee less experienced teaching assistants and ensure they are delivering the best support possible
- Work closely with the class teacher to develop schemes of work and foster a working environment where everyone can prosper
- Liaise directly with the senior leadership team (SLT)
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Straightforward and remote registration process, we could have you working in a few short days
- A great role as a higher level teaching assistant in the Brent area
- Safeguarding training and round the clock support from our expert team
- Competitive pay based on experience
If this higher level teaching assistant role sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%