Higher Level Teaching Assistant
REESON Education is currently seeking a Higher Level Teaching Assistant for a friendly primary school situated in Wimbledon, south west London. The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated 'good' in all areas by Ofsted and is home to eager pupils who engage well in lessons. The Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) role will be to support across the school in a 'floating' capacity to cover classes for various teacher absences such as, sickness, course cover etc. You will need to be prepared to cover all year levels across key stage 1 and 2. The school is looking to appoint on a on a long-term supply basis initially and the role is to begin ASAP or straight after the October half term on 28th October.
The Higher Level Teaching Assistant role:
- Covering whole class lessons while the teacher is absent
- Covering classes across key stage 1 and 2
- Long-term supply contract on offer initially with scope for the role to become permanent
- Daily rate between £80 and £120 per day
- Rated 'good' by Ofsted
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the Higher Level Teaching Assistant role?
- Previous experience working as a HLTA
- HLTA qualifications desirable
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews for the HLTA position will happen ASAP so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.