Higher Level Teaching Assistant/HLTA - Newham - ASAP Start
Do you have prior experience of working as a TA in a school and leading whole-class teaching?
This charming Primary school in Newham are seeking experienced TA/HLTA's to join their team as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant within their KS2 setting.
- GSCE grades C and above in Maths, Science, English
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience of teaching Maths and Literacy to whole classes
- The will and interest to want to work with SEN pupils
- MUST have prior TA / Teaching Assistant experience!
About the HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant Role:
- Working 1:1, in small groups and with the whole class
- Opportunity to run small group intervention classes with pupils of both low and high ability
- Will be leading some classes in the absence of a teacher
- Working closely with the class teacher to develop schemes of work and a working environment that everyone can prosper in
- Very inclusive school and welcome applicants from all faiths
- Based in the vibrant East London borough of Newham
- Fantastic school in a central affluent location, currently graded 'Good' by OFSTED
- Easily accessible by car and public transport
If you believe that this fantastic HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant role is of interest, please do not delay in applying to Keith from Reeson.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%