Higher Level Teaching Assistant | Primary School | Immediate and September start
We are currently looking for Higher Level Teaching Assistants for a thriving inner London Primary school in the London borough of Lewisham. (Sydenham)
- Inner South London Primary School
- Small group and whole class sessions with 11-16 year olds
- Great Rates of Pay - £85 -£100 per day
- Ideally we are looking for someone with HLTA status
- Long Term role to start immediately or for September
If you have HLTA status and experience working in this role within a primary school then we would like to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and friendly staff team that will support you throughout this long term assignment. As a Higher Level Teaching Assistant within a primary school environment, you will have the opportunity to cover whole classes as well as doing interventions and also giving some in class support.
- Applicants should have previous experience working in KS1 and KS2 classes
- Be able to manage challenging behaviour and implement appropriate boundaries
- Have worked as a HLTA in a primary school previously
- Confident to cover whole classes where work has been set and teachers are not available
- Have completed the assessment and achieved HLTA status
This role would suit a recent graduate who has already gained some experience and looking for the next step. Equally if would suit an experienced professional looking for a role with more responsibility. Ideally applicants should hold the HLTA status but the school might be willing to consider a particularly experienced individual who has done the role in a primary school and possibly has a good background in English. If successful you will be joining a highly regarded school that consistently achieves Good rating with Ofsted
So if this sounds like something you are interested in and you are available to start immediately or for September please send your CV for consideration.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%