Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Reeson Education are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) for a position commencing in January 2023 at a fantastic independent Primary School in Kingston KT1 to support within KS1 and KS2 classes.
About the Higher Level Teaching Assistant role:
- As an HLTA you will be helping the class teacher motivate and support the development of the children.
- As part of this role there will also be the opportunity to work as a cover teacher, meaning you will have a great opportunity in a varied role.
- The successful HLTA will need to act on their own initiative as well as be willing to follow instruction.
This Higher Level Teaching Assistant position is offered on a long-term contract basis until July 2023, with a potential view to extend after this. The Primary School is located in Kingston with easy access from a number of bus services and overground services. This fantastic primary school offers on-going training, which will give you the opportunity to develop innovative patterns of classroom practice as a HLTA.
The successful HLTA will:
- Hold HLTA status or have 5+ Years of UK primary TA experience
- Have ambition to raise the standards of pupil's learning.
- Prepare and deliver learning and play activities for small groups or the class as a whole.
- Assess pupil progress.
- Have an enhanced DBS or willing to get one through us.
- Have relevant experience supporting pupils in UK Primary Schools and Education settings.
- Have the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
If you feel you are the right fit for this HLTA role please apply through this advert to be shortlisted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%