Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
36 hours per week (Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm)
Term Time Only (39 weeks)
Start date: ASAP
If you'd like to work in a dynamic and caring school where your well-being and continuing professional development is of great importance, then this lovely primary could be the school for you.
Reeson Education are looking for an excellent, enthusiastic and dedicated HLTA to join a great school and work alongside a wonderful team of teachers and pupils. We are looking for someone who will provide cover to support class teachers while they provide Catch Up support for pupils.
We are looking forward to appointing an experienced HLTA who will have:
- BA Honours Degree and proven experience as a HLTA or holds the HLTA qualification with a proven track record of planning and delivering lessons
- the skills, patience and confidence to help key groups of children overcome their barriers to learning
- the ability to support children in whole school activities
- excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills
- personal and professional qualities to be a positive role model and work enthusiastically and effectively as part of a team
- Strong behaviour management
- excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- a sound understanding of the importance of lesson planning, target setting and learning objectives which contribute towards the progression in learning for all our pupils.
- the ability to demonstrate a commitment to the wellbeing and safeguarding of children.
- Firm, but fair attitude with a good sense of humour and fun
Interviews: TBC - early applications are welcomed
Please get in touch if this Higher Level Teaching Assistant position
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%