Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Do you have recent experience working as a teaching assistant in a primary school?
Have you worked with groups of children delivering intervention sessions?
Are you already working as a teaching assistant and you need a new challenge?
Do you want a position that gives you more responsibility and earns you more money?
Look no further, Reeson Education is working with a wonderful school over in Neasden seeking two Higher Level Teaching Assistants to join them in January 2023.
What does a Higher Level Teaching Assistant do?
The responsibilities of a Higher Level Teaching Assistant differ from those of a Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Cover classes in the absence of the teacher
- Prepare material and run your intervention groups
- Work with SEN students with Dyslexia, Autism, and ADHD in a mainstream primary school
- Keep track of children's progress and occasionally report back to parents
- Oversee junior teaching assistants and ensure they are delivering the best support possible
- Work closely with the class teacher to develop schemes of work and foster a working environment where everyone can prosper
- Liaise directly with the senior leadership team (SLT)
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Simple registration process, start working in mere days
- A long-term role that you will enjoy
- Free certified safeguarding training
- Competitive pay based on experience
If this role sounds interesting to you then please email me your up-to-date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%