Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Primary School
- Competitive Daily Rate
- Experience Required
- EYFS through to Key Stage 2
REESON Education are now recruiting for Higher Level Teaching Assistants to work in our lovely Primary Client Schools across London, working from Early Years through to Key Stage 2.
Are you passionate about making a difference? Would you like to be part of a school community to be aspirational, ambitious and to "dream big"? Do you believe in the relentless pursuit of excellence? If you are an experienced HLTA and currently looking to secure a position for September/October 2020, then this just might be the role for you.
As a Higher Level Teaching Assistant you will be able to supervise and provide learning, support and guidance to all pupils, be able to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities with individual pupils, groups and whole classes. Also, you would assess, record and report on pupil's progress following the planned curriculum.
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculum.
- Strong behaviour management and class co-ordination.
- Creativity when planning and delivering lessons.
- Experience working in Primary Schools as an HLTA.
- Relevant HLTA Qualification and course completed.
- Experience covering classes.
You should have a passion for education and should strive to help students progress in their education. We are looking for candidates that do hold the HLTA Qualification, however, will consider candidates with an extensive amount of experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a similar role within a Primary School.
The school work collectively to achieve the following objectives:
- A happy, calm & nurturing school community
- A highly stimulating learning environment Mutual respect and understanding
- An inclusive education
- Very high standards and expectations
- Development of self-motivation, independence, positive attitudes and confidence
To apply for this Higher Level Teaching Assistant role please do not delay in sending an updated CV to the Primary Team at REESON Education ASAP!