A full-time, permanent position for a History Teacher has become available at an vibrant coeducational Independent all through school in South West London.
Applicants for this History Teacher role will need to be able to teach History from KS3 to KS5.
In order to be shortlisted, you must hold UK QTS and have experience teaching as a History Teacher in the UK.
You're welcome to apply for this History Teacher position if you are an NQT or experienced History Teacher.
The salary for this History Teacher position will range from £28355 to £44541, depending on the experiences and qualifications of each applicant.
The school has a rich and exciting history, being established in 1926.
They are set up to support NQTs and have experienced mentors in the History department. The school also delivers Classics from Y8 - Y13.
The Independent Schools Inspectorate Inspection (May 2018)
- Pupils possess entirely positive attitudes to learning, enjoy working collaboratively, and support and celebrate each other's achievements
- Pupils display excellent self-confidence, resilience and a commitment to improve their learning and performance in readiness for the next stage of their lives
- Pupils' respect for others and for different cultures is excellent
- Pupils of all abilities described how the school had helped them to feel more confident in their learning…and how teachers' support and feedback on their progress enables them to know how well they are doing and to improve further
- Pupils demonstrate a genuine involvement in monitoring their own progress, always seeking to extend it further, helped in this by the school's very good progress and attainment tracking procedures
2019 GCSE Results
- 97% of pupils achieved 5 or more grade 9 - 4 GCSEs including English and Mathematics, which is higher than in 2018 and the joint highest on record for the school
- 7% of GCSEs grades were grade 9 or equivalent and 51% were grade 9 - 6 or equivalent
- The top GCSE performers this year between them achieved twelve grade 9s, nine grade 8s and four grade 7s
2019 A Level Results
- Pupils take up offers from Russell Group and other universities as well as prestigious professional Apprenticeships
- Pupils achieved a 99.2% pass rate at A Level with many achieving their first-choice university. 71.3% of all A Level grades were A* - C
- Most of Year 13 pupils were offered places at their first-choice university or college, with many A Level pupils regularly achieving places at Russell Group universities
Applications are welcome if you are a History Teacher at any stage in your career, including if you are a British trained History Teacher or overseas trained History Teacher.
All History Teacher applicants must have the following as a must in order to be considered for this position as a History Teacher:
- UK QTS or an overseas equivalent
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience of teaching as a History Teacher in the UK
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a History Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education as soon as possible.