REESON Education is working with a popular primary school based in Mitcham, south west London seeking a HLTA (higher level teaching assistant). The school are proud of their 'good' Ofsted rating and children who work hard and enjoy coming to school. The school has a vibrate staff team and the Headteacher has worked hard to create a positive and inspiring environment for all to enjoy. The HLTA role is to start ASAP and initially be contracted on a long-term supply basis.
Information about this HLTA role:
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant - HLTA
- Covering classes/absent teachers across both KS1 and KS2
- Perfect opportunity for an aspiring Primary Teacher
- Long term placement - Full Time
- Competitive rates of pay
Requirements for this HLTA role:
- Experience working as a TA or LSA in a UK primary school
- Ideally an understanding of working within the KS1-KS2 phase. Candidates of whom have secondary experience will also be considered
- Must be flexible and happy to work in two primary phases (KS1 and 2)
- You must be committed, creative, passionate about learning and be willing to go above and beyond for every pupil
- Must be able to provide two reference from your post recent employer
If you are a budding teacher and eager to gain experience within the primary phase, or if you're keen to continue in your TA career - this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education for imminent interview.