Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Bexley, SE London
REESON Education is working with a progressive and successful primary school based in Bexley, south east London seeking a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA). The school are proud of their 'good' Ofsted rating and children who work hard and enjoy coming to school. The school has a vibrate staff team and the Headteacher has worked hard to create a positive and inspiring environment for all to enjoy. The Higher Level Teaching Assistant role is to start ASAP and initially be contracted on a long-term supply basis.
Information about this HLTA role:
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant - HLTA
- Supporting across Key stage 1 and 2
- Will include independent class supervision covering teacher sickness
- Perfect opportunity for an aspiring Primary Teacher
- Long term placement - Full Time
- Competitive rates of pay
Requirements for this HLTA role:
- Experience working as a TA or LSA in a UK primary school
- Ideally an understanding of working within the KS1-KS2 phase. Candidates of whom have secondary experience will also be considered
- Must be flexible and happy to work across both KS1 and KS2
- You must be committed, creative, passionate about learning and be willing to go above and beyond for every pupil
- Must be able to provide two reference from your post recent employer
If you are a budding teacher and eager to gain experience within primary, or if you're keen to continue in your TA career - this could be an excellent opportunity for you. Please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education for imminent interview.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.