Higher Level Teaching Assistant/HLTA - Haringey North London - ASAP 2020
Do you have prior experience of working as a TA in a school and leading whole-class teaching?
Perhaps you are a NQT? This would be valuable experience for you as well.
This charming Primary school in Haringey are seeking experienced HLTA to join their team as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant within their EYFS/KS1 setting.
- GSCE grades C and above in Maths, Science, English
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience of teaching Maths and Literacy to whole classes
- The will and interest to want to work with SEN pupils
- MUST have prior TA / Teaching Assistant experience!
- Be confident to cover classes
About the HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant Role:
- Working 1:1, in small groups and with the whole class
- Opportunity to run small group intervention classes with pupils of both low and high ability
- Will be leading some classes in the absence of a teacher
- Working closely with the class teacher to develop schemes of work and a working environment that everyone can prosper in
- Very inclusive school and welcome applicants from all faiths
- Fantastic school in a central affluent location, currently graded 'Good' by OFSTED
- Easily accessible by car and public transport
If you believe that this fantastic HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant role is of interest, please do not delay in applying to Ruby from Reeson.