HR MANAGER FOR TOP CENTRAL LONDON SCHOOL
- Hackney, East London
- Start date negotiable, can be immediate.
- Full time HR role
- Highly supportive, vibrant environment
ABOUT THE HR MANAGER ROLE
This fantastic and highly regarded central London school, wish to appoint a strategic, experienced, and professionally qualified HR Manager to play a key role in the next phase of their development from a Good to Outstanding school.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL - HR MANAGER
You will be a highly motivated HR professional, ideally with school-based experience, spanning all aspects of HR management including employee relations, safer recruitment and HR policy and procedures.
The school was judged 'good' by OFSTED in October 2017. The OFSTED report noted: "Staff have high morale. They are proud to work at the school and feel that leaders support them in a variety of ways."
This is an exceptional school with many outstanding achievements. The school is located within a highly desirable part of East London. The students' progress is consistently excellent for both GCSE and A level. The school is fully inclusive with a wealth of opportunities for all learners to achieve their full potential. This is a school which serves the local community and promotes co-operation, responsibility and respect.
ABOUT YOU - HR MANAGER
- ability to deliver a high quality, professional and efficient HR service to staff, leadership and Governors
- experience of working at both a strategic and operational level and in managing trade union relationships
- ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and experienced in dealing with sensitive information
- excellent interpersonal skills with the credibility to interact and influence at all levels and to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing high standards of professionalism and integrity
THE SCHOOL CAN OFFER YOU:
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
- an excellent physical environment refurbished and extended under BSF
- a school committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%