If you hold UK QTS, have experience of working as a Humanities Teacher, teaching from Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5 and are currently seeking an opportunity to progress as a Humanities Teacher, this is the role for you.
A position for a Humanities Teacher has become available at an outstanding school in South West London.
The school is seeking to appoint a Humanities Teacher for an immediate start.
Experience and knowledge of teaching as a Humanities Teacher from Key Stages 3 to 5 is essential, as this will be the requirement for the role, particularly Geography and RE.
The salary for this Humanities Teacher position will be between £28355 to £44541 depending on the qualifications and experiences of each candidate.
An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school in South West London. Mixed, 11 - 18, Non selective.
Key Stage 4 Results (GCSE) 2018-2019
- Our Progress 8 score is 0.59
- Our Attainment 8 score is 49.14
- 47% of students achieved grade 5 or above in both English and Mathematics
- 62% of students achieved grade 4 or above in both English and Mathematics
- 45% of students entered the EBacc, with 22% achieving it.
90% of students stayed in education or employment after Key Stage 4.
Key Stage 5 Results (A Level) 2018-2019
Average grade per A Level entry is C-
Applications are welcome from Humanities Teachers at any stage in their career including both British trained and overseas trained Humanities Teachers. NQTs and experienced candidates are also free to apply for this position as a Humanities Teacher.
All applicants must have the following in order to be considered for this position as a Humanities Teacher:
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience and knowledge of having worked as a Humanities Teacher within UK Secondary Schools
- UK QTS or an overseas equivalent
- Knowledge of teaching RE and Geography
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Humanities Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education as soon as possible.