- Hackney, London
- Computer Science Teacher
- MPS + Inner London Pay Scale
- Immediate Start available
- Popular school with excellent support.
- Positive environment
About the school looking for an ICT Teacher
A hugely popular East London school who is looking for an ICT Teacher to teach high quality, engaging and well-planned ICT lessons. The school is extremely well thought of in the local area and are considered as 'outstanding' by Ofsted criteria. Ideally candidates will teach assigned classes according to their learning needs. This includes the setting, live marking and assessing of classwork, DPR assignments (homework), projects and visits, where appropriate.
The successful ICT Teacher will be working within a fantastic department, which includes both experienced and lesser experienced ICT Teachers
The suitable ICT Teacher for this role should:
- Act as a role model in the provision of high-quality teaching, learning and assessment
- Contribute to the school's monitoring and evaluation processes
- Endeavour to give every child the opportunity to reach their potential and meet high expectations
Essential skills and experience:
- A successful track record of improving pupil performance#
- A commitment to equality of opportunity and inclusive education
- The ability to use and manipulate data to raise student achievement
- Sound mathematical ability and familiarity with data management systems such as Excel
- Evidence of supporting and challenging students who underperform
- Awareness of national initiatives in education
- The ability to raise standards and an understanding of how to develop learning and teaching across the department
- Ability to develop systems to support pupils both academically, socially and pastorally
- The ability to manage and inspire a variety of students.
- Flexibility and an ability to work under pressure
The school can offer you:
- children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
- an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF
- a school committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
- If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you
When you apply with Reeson Education, you benefit from:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
Please apply for this role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%