- ASAP or April 2023 start
- Key Stages 3 and 4
- Full time position
- Top London School
- Fantastic salary paid in line with experience.
Inclusion Teacher/Supervisor required for a high-achieving all-girls school in Central London. Inclusion teacher/supervisor will work with Y10/Y11 lower sets. You will need to be resourceful and support children in inclusion that bring no work - curriculum knowledge and ability to liaise with perm class teachers to obtain work is key. Also take responsibility for children in inclusion including taking ownership and teaching those students when required. You will need to be proactive and pragmatic person. The role is going to become more and more important as time passes. The school are keen to look over CVs ASAP and meet teachers over the next few of weeks.
This is an outstanding all-girls school based in the heart of London. The school has an academic history of excellence in addition to state of the art facilities. This over-subscribed school has four applicants for ever space available and boasts a brilliant reputation within the local community. All in all this is an excellent school to work within both in terms of students and staff members.
The school was judged to be 'outstanding' by OFSTED in October 2022. They are proud of our ethos of continual self-improvement, which characterises every aspect of our rich and culturally diverse school. In 2012 the school was named amongst the top 100 non-selective schools, in recognition of excellent attainment and progress of our students at KS4. Pupil behaviour is excellent and the incredible SLT team are approachable and supportive.
- The latest Ofsted Report (Oct 2022) judges the school to be outstanding in all areas.
- GCSE and BTEC results 2022 have not only remained high at all levels but have, in fact, exceeded their summer 2021 Teacher Assessed Grades, testament to the expert quality of teaching and assessment that takes place at our school; the high level of academic and pastoral support given by their staff; the continued hard work and resilience of their students; and the strong support of parents.
- GCSE pass grades 9-4 was 96.9% in 2022, compared with 73% as the national average.
- GCSE grades 9-7 was 62%, compared with 26% nationally.
- The school has a disproportionately large number of their 6th form students go to Oxbridge and the school has received awards in recognition of being in the top 10% of non-selective schools nationally for KS5.
Applications are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career including NQT's and both British trained teachers and overseas teachers will be considered for this position. All applicants should have UK QTS or an overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification. Please send your CV to Gavin at Reeson Education ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%