Are you a qualified teacher with a passion for intervention work and KS1 based teaching experience?
Are you based in West London and can commute to Ealing?
Are you seeking a new role ASAP 2024?
A progressive and forward-thinking school in the heart of Acton, Ealing is seeking an intervention teacher to join their EYFS / KS1 Team full time this Spring Term 2024.
This role will consist of 5 days of intervention work within both Reception and KS1.
Requirements of this Intervention Teacher role:
* Able to work effectively with small groups
* Experience working with in EYFS and KS1
* Record keeping, ensuring students are progressing
* Qualified teacher status (QTS)
Main responsibilities of an Intervention Teacher:
* To assist the classroom teacher in delivering engaging lessons
* Working with small groups of children, delivering short and concise lessons to help students improve
* Making sure the interventions are in line with each students needs
* Co-ordinate effectively with the Class Teacher and Phase Leader
* Ensure safeguarding is maintained at all times
What the school can offer:
* Competitive pay rates
* Excellent leadership team
* Opportunities for career development
* A warm and friendly work environment
* CPD and training courses
If this Intervention Teacher role is of interest to you then don't delay, apply today, interviews are ongoing.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.