This lovely school situated in the vibrant community of Hammersmith and Fulham are seeking to appoint a Primary School Intervention teacher, to work across different year groups. The schools offers a creative national curriculum and benefit from sports premium funding, which along with some great facilities, help make it a great place to learn and teach.
About the school:
- Warm and friendly school with a dedicated staff team
- Recently graded 'Good' by OFSTED with 'Outstanding' Leadership and Pupil Behaviour.
- Implement a creative national curriculum
- Values the arts, sport and personal development
- Located close to an underground station
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression and further training
About the intervention teacher Role:
- To plan and deliver an appropriate, broad, balanced, relevant, differentiated and challenging curriculum to specific groups of pupils appropriate to their needs
- To assess, record and report on all aspects of pupils' progress and development
- Contribute to raising standards of pupil attainment;
- To provide or contribute to oral and written assessments relating to individual pupils or groups of pupils, internally, with parents and outside agencies;
- To ensure high standards of behaviour so effective learning can take place, and good relationships can be formed within the school community;
- To contribute to whole school planning activities.
To apply to this exciting intervention teacher role, then please send through your CV to Reeson Education today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.