This lovely school situated in the vibrant community of the North West of London are seeking to appoint a Key Stage Two Intervention teacher, to work with in Years 5 and 6. The schools offers a creative national curriculum and benefit from sports premium funding, which along with some great facilities, help make it a great place to learn and teach.
About the school:
* Warm and friendly school with a dedicated staff team
* Recently graded 'Good' by OFSTED with 'Outstanding' Leadership and Pupil Behaviour.
* Implement a creative national curriculum
* Values the arts, sport and personal development
* Located close to an underground station
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression and further training
About the Role:
* Working with Year 5 and Year 6 pupils in Key Stage Two
* To plan and deliver an appropriate, broad, balanced, relevant, differentiated and challenging curriculum to specific groups of pupils appropriate to their needs
* To assess, record and report on all aspects of pupils' progress and development
* Contribute to raising standards of pupil attainment;
* To provide or contribute to oral and written assessments relating to individual pupils or groups of pupils, internally, with parents and outside agencies;
* To ensure high standards of behaviour so effective learning can take place, and good relationships can be formed within the school community;
* To contribute to whole school planning activities.
To apply to this exciting KS2 intervention teacher role, then please send through your CV to Reeson Education today.