This lovely school situated in the vibrant community of the North West of London are seeking to appoint a Key Stage Two Intervention teacher, to work with in Years 5 and 6. The schools offers a creative national curriculum and benefit from sports premium funding, which along with some great facilities, help make it a great place to learn and teach.
About the school:
- Warm and friendly school with a dedicated staff team
- Recently graded 'Good' by OFSTED with 'Outstanding' Leadership and Pupil Behaviour.
- Implement a creative national curriculum
- Values the arts, sport and personal development
- Located close to an underground station
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression and further training
About the Role:
- Working with Year 5 and Year 6 pupils in Key Stage Two
- To plan and deliver an appropriate, broad, balanced, relevant, differentiated and challenging curriculum to specific groups of pupils appropriate to their needs
- To assess, record and report on all aspects of pupils' progress and development
- Contribute to raising standards of pupil attainment;
- To provide or contribute to oral and written assessments relating to individual pupils or groups of pupils, internally, with parents and outside agencies;
- To ensure high standards of behaviour so effective learning can take place, and good relationships can be formed within the school community;
- To contribute to whole school planning activities.
To apply to this exciting KS2 intervention teacher role, then please send through your CV to Reeson Education today.