Key Stage 1 Phase Leader
REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school situated in Lewisham, South East London, seeking a Key Stage 1 Phase Leader. The successful candidate will be joining a school rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted and is home to eager pupils who engage well in lessons. The Key Stage 1 Phase Leader role will be commencing in January 2020 and salary will be in line with inner London main and upper pay scales, plus TLR.
The Key Stage 1 Phase Leader role:
- Leading and teaching within KS1
- Scope for further progression if desired
- Permanent contract on offer
- Salary in-line with inner London pay scales (M3-UPS3) - £33,741 to £48,244 +TLR
- Rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted
- Growing roll
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the Key Stage 1 Phase Leader role?
- Previous experience teaching or leading in KS1
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.