A vibrant and forward thinking school in Harrow is seeking a Key Stage 1 Teacher to join the school in September 2020. You will be joining a lovely teaching team with a mix of experienced and newly qualified teachers.
To join the school you will be:
* A qualified teacher with a Post Graduate Certificate of Education, Graduate Teacher Programme Certification or Bachelor of Education qualification
* Confident in your approach to teaching
* Able to adapt lessons to suit the needs of the pupils
* Able to implement challenging lessons
* Confident implementing the Key Stage One or Key Stage Two curriculum.
This is a great opportunity to join a school with a supportive senior management team who have a clear vision for moving the school forward.
The school provides excellent career progression opportunities and CPD. The Head is looking for passionate teachers who will be commitment to the schools ethos and the children they support.
- Exemplary student behaviour and a culture of high expectations for all
- Excellent CPD opportunities for newly qualified and experienced staff
- A dedicated and enthusiastic Key Stage One (KS1) teaching and support team
- Great salary and benefits package
- Accessible location on tube and overground lines as well as bus routes
- State of the art facilities and resources.
As there are positions across the school due to expansion the Head is eager to hear from teachers interested in Key Stage One or Key Stage Two position.
To find out more about this Key Stage 1 Teacher please email your CV today.