A lovely two form entry school located close to Stanmore station is seeking a Year 2, Key Stage 1 Teacher to join their friendly team for Janaury 2020.
If you would like to join this happy school as a Key Stage 1 Teacher you will need:
- to be a qualified teacher with QTS
- empathetic to the school's ethos
- experience in either early years (EYFS) or Key Stage One (KS1)
- to have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to process a new DBS
- be able to provide referee details to cover the last 5 years of experience.
This Key Stage 1 Teacher role is suitable for NQT's and experienced teachers, offering excellent CPD and support as well scope for career progression.
Successful candidates for this Key Stage 1 Teacher will be a professional, enthusiastic and motivational teacher. It is essential that they have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire all who they teach.
What the school offers:
* Competitive rates of pay
* A supportive team of dedicated education co-ordinators
* Associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance
* Opportunities to aid your professional development, via free training courses
* A work life balance
If you wish to be considered for this excellen Key Stage 1 Teacher opportunity then please send your CV to Luke at Reeson.