KS2 Phase Lead + TLR2b - London Borough Of Redbridge - January 2020 Start
KS2 Phase Lead + TLR2b | 2-Form Entry - London Borough Of Redbridge | January 2020 Start
Reeson Education are working in partnership with the fantastic Head Teacher of a growing Redbridge Primary School. Together, we are on the hunt for a confident and ambitious KS2 Primary Teacher to step into the role of KS2 Phase Lead for Jnauary 2020
This is the PERFECT opportunity for a well-established KS2 Primary Teacher who has fine-tuned their teaching practices and who is ready for a new and exciting adventure!
Do not delay in applying for this KS2 Phase Lead position as the Head Teacher is keen to arrange visits, interviews and lesson observations as soon as possible…
KS2 Phase Lead: The Role
- Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher + KS2 Phase Lead TLR
- MPS3-6 (£31,120 - £38,963) + TLR2b
- Full Time & Permanent School Contract
- January 2020
- Ability & Willingness to Teach Year 6 is Desired
KS2 Phase Lead: Person Spec
- You must be an excellent role model for Teaching & Learning
- Execute the 8 Teaching Standard to an Outstanding Level
- You must be Confident, Ambitious & Driven
- A Natural Leader & Team-Player
KS2 Phase Lead: School Details
- Strong Head Teacher with a Clear Vision
- Incredible Support!
- 2-Form Entry Primary School (Redbridge)
- A Well-Resourced Primary School with Large Green Outdoor Areas
- Close by to Central Line
- Free Local Parking
- Great Opportunity for Teachers living in Slough seeking London Weighting!
If this sounds like the KS2 Phase Lead + TLR opportunity you have been searching for, then don't hesitate to send me your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson on 02038410777.