Key Stage 2 Teacher
REESON Education is working in partnership with a rapidly improving primary school based in Greenwich, south east London to assist them in finding a hard-working and committed teacher to join their KS2 phase as a year 6 teacher. The Key Stage 2 Teacher role will be contracted on a long-term supply basis and is to begin in January 2020.
The Key Stage 2 Teacher position is to become part of an energetic school team and is part of a very supportive KS2 phase. The role is open to both experienced and teachers who are newly qualified.
The Key Stage 2 Teacher role:
- Year 6 teacher
- SATs year - strong focus in improving results
- 25 children in the class
- One full-time and one part-time teaching assistant (this is a perk for year 6 only)
- Various LSAs supporting children with SEN and additional needs
- Scope for the role to become permanent
- Daily rate up to £185 per day
- Two form entry
- Practical indoor and outdoor leaning spaces
- Modernised classrooms with new equipment
- Recently updated ICT school wide
- Well connected to the local community
- Excellent home-school relationships
- Close to shops and excellent lunch options
- Well connected by London public transport
- Large/secure staff car park
Minimum requirements for applicants for the Key Stage 2 Teacher position:
- Experience teaching KS2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.