*Exceptional Teachers needed*
*Required for September 2019*
*State of the art facilities*
A vibrant and forward thinking school in North West London is seeking a Year 5 teacher to start in September 2019 due to the relocation of the current class teacher. You will be joining a two form entry KS2 teaching team with a mix of experienced and newly qualified teachers.
In June 2017 the school was judged to be outstanding in all categories by OFSTED.
We are looking to appoint inspirational teachers who share our belief in the highest standards of academic attainment in a comprehensive setting to teach our Key Stage Two Class
What we are looking for:
- Highly motivated and skilled practitioners who will have mission statement of 'Care and Opportunity' at the heart of their teaching.
- Ambitious, values driven professionals who can motivate our pupils to reach their full potential.
- high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Inspiring and motivating delivery of the curriculum to engage children and raise standards
What we can offer you:
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity for accelerated career progression
- Good student behaviour across the school and a culture of high expectations for all
- Excellent CPD opportunities for newly qualified and experienced staff
- Accessible location on overground and underground lines as well as bus routes
If you think you have the above qualities and would like to join our hardworking and committed team, please send your CV to Luke at Reeson Education.