Key Stage 2 teacher
REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school situated in Greenwich, South East London, seeking a Key Stage 2 teacher. The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is home to hardworking pupils who engage and behave well in lessons. The KS2 teacher role will be commencing in October 2019 and there is a daily rate on offer up to £190 per day
The Key Stage 2 teacher role:
- Teaching in a supportive team
- Year 4 class
- Daily rate up to £190 per day
- Open to NQTs and experienced teachers
- Recently rated 'good' by Ofsted
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the Key Stage 2 teacher role?
- Previous experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in UK primary schools
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.